just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Custom dyed glitter tape

Today I sat out to do a little experiment!  One of my stamp club cards this month used custom dyed glitter tape. But the way I did it during club proofed that you had to be very careful as to not smudge the ink. So Mollie asked if we couldn't heat set it... and while that alone would not really do the trick one extra little step will do it!  So I did a little video to show how. Be sure to scroll down so you can see the video...

Here is the card that I made after the video:



Supplies used:



BTW - The Glitter tape was sponged with Pacific Point ink... but it looks much lighter than the actual ink so I paired it with Marina Mist....

Here is my video:




Don't forget you can do the same thing with our glitter paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!