just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 11, 2016

Happy Mail


Saturday I got what I call "happy mail"... a check inside a handmade card. Thank You Gwen for making me smile! It's such a nice layout, that I decided I need to share the card with you today already!




And when I say today already... this is what I mean.. I love this layout and color so much, that I want to "CASE" the card and I will do that tomorrow! But I wanted a separate post for this beauty to honor it properly ;-)

So be sure to come back tomorrow so you can see what I will come up with... and maybe you'll get inspired by Gwen's card too and pull out your supplies and play along. Consider yourself challenged...there might be a little prize for the first one to post her sample to my Facebook Page...

Have fun being crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!