just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, April 2, 2016

In the Meadow

Have I said lately how much I LOVE to brayer? Nope I think it's been a bit. Well I honestly loooove it. And I am starting to think that something is wrong with my brain. You see while I love those artsy cards that use brayering and lots of sponging I also love the total clean cards, which seems to be the total opposite. And I don't do "cute" or at least don't feel the need to LOL...

So here is my therapeutic card for today:


I know... no greeting on the outside. BUT I think it's to pretty to force a greeting on it. So it will go inside.. or just be a "note card"

Supplies used:






1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!