just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, May 26, 2016

By the Tide - CALM

Today's customer swap card was created by Kim. And I promise I did not group the cards together to post by stamp set... It's just the order they were submitted.. but it worked out pretty cool... another "sea" card today. 



Such a nice and calm card... and I love the texture of the embossing folder and the linen thread ... great job on fussy cutting the fish! Especially since I know how much Kim dislikes to cut out things LOL

Supplies used:


The embossing folder used is a retired one, BUT you could use just about any folder... and stamp set...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!