just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Congratulations, GRAD!

I wanted to make a cool Graduation Cap card for our nephew but then came up with a better idea... I think ... because I incorporated a gift card holder on the inside.

Here is the front:



And please forgive my fingers in the picture... since I just made this card, it would not stay shut otherwise ;-)

Here is the inside:



And just in case you ever would like to try your hand in making a card like this. I made up a little sketch with measurements for you guys:




Supplies used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!