just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Love my Paper Pumpkin

Friday I got my newest Paper Pumpkin Box and today I finally got to play with it! The cards and stamps are more masculine ... with Father's Day coming up in June, but I like that it also could be used of other occasions.

So I did one card with the supplies given and the other card I added a butterfly so I could use them for the girls in my life.

I am going to show this one first:




And here is the one without the added punched shape:




I totally LOVED the laser cut cards and the corrugated cardstock to add behind. And I used all the fun epoxy stickers on this card.

By the way, I made sure that each card has some of the other "Happy" font as well.
So much fun to make these cards and FAST!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!