just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Flourishing Phrases - WOW!

OMG - the new thinlits "Flourish" are even more gorgeous in real. I am sure I will use them A LOT. Here is my first take:



Don't you agree? So very detailed and pretty!

Technique Time!
Oh and if you are wondering how I've created the "marbled" background...it's very easy!
I took first the Pear Pizzazz inkpad and dabbed it onto a half a window sheet, then I did the same with Garden Green (when you do that just be sure to go from light to dark color so you won't mess up your inkpads!)... Then I spritzed some water over the inks to make them run. Then I placed my whisper white CS on top of it. You will get several pieces from one run. Matter of fact, this piece was the last one, and I liked it the best because it has some white spots...


Supplies used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!