just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ombre Ink pad is in da house

So today I am going to show you a very quick card. While on the incentive trip we got one of the new Ombre Ink pads. I got the Rich Razzleberry one and could not wait to try it out. Here is my first go at it:



I am not sure how well it shows the ombre look or fading look in this picture... you might have to enlarge it. I can definitely see on the real card. 

Next time I'll try to stamp a greeting with it, I bet that will look neat...

Supplies used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!