just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Swirly bird - you've got this!

I wanted to cheer up my favorite Great Dane friend Bleu since he's very very sick and has a long way to recovery. So the other day I dropped off some treats and a card from Galena and Annie :




The inside was signed by my girls


Yes they used the eggplant envy inkpad.... those rascals! 

I'm typing this blog post while I'm waiting in the ER (no worries) of Martin Army Hospital to hopefully get some antibiotics for my sinus infection... I'm only sharing this so you know why there is not a supply list as usual.  Limited resources and all.

But it's such an easy one, you might have guessed that I used the Swirly bird framelits and stamp set "you've got this". Thick Whisper White cs with Dapper Denim cs, some silver glimmer paper, black ink and the owl builder punch





1 comment:

  1. So sweet, hope Bleu is better soon. You are so thoughtful. Hope you feel better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!