just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thoughtful Banners

Today's project is a gift card holder, that I've put together in no time this morning:




I know... not much stamping and the Great Dane Stick figure is something I traced in Silhouette Studio and then printed out...but the greeting banner is stamped as well as the paw prints!

The story behind this gift is: 
Today took Galena to the vet to get her toe nails cut and an allergy shot... so nothing major, really. While everyone at Northside Animal Hospital is nice, there is this one young guy that just goes above and beyond to make the animals feel at ease. And I can tell that he really likes Galena. So I got a gift card to "Wendy's" for him from GALENA as a little thank you...

Some of you may not know who Galena is. She is MY baby, a tiny Great Dane LOL. This is not the best picture but shows you size:



Rob is 6.1... And she is almost as tall when standing up LOL

Ssome people are scared of large breed dogs, but not Justin our favorite vet tech! He sits on the floor cutting her nails and hugs her when done...


Supplies used today:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!