just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Touches of Texture on a scalloped rectangle

As promised yesterday, I am back to show you how to make a scalloped rectangle. But before I post the video, let me show you the finished card:



BTW, if you take a look at the leafs, you can tell that one is longer than the other, but there is only ONE ''long-ish" filler stamp! So I used a post-it note and placed it right on the stem to cover up the area below and used that same stamp!  Then I've used the long textured stamp to create the background. But I didn't want it to go all the way across the card so I masked off the right side with post-it notes:


And I used some clear Wink of Stella in the center of the flower... here is a closer look:



And finally... here is the video on how to make a scalloped rectangle using our layering squares framelits:






Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!