just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Tree

You know me, once I have a new favorite, I can't put it down that easy. So I made another card today with the sneak peek set "Thoughtful Branches". But today my card features a tree with a little birdie!


And in case you can't see just how dimensional my tree is, here is another view:




To achieve this look, I simply cut 4 of the same shape and glued them all together. My silicone mat came very handy for that. I actually used our multipurpose glue and brushed it on the front of the 3 bottom layers so I wouldn't have glue showing on the front...

Supplies used 
(Thoughtful Branches set/bundle available only in August...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!