just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Detailed Floral Thinlit meets Rose Garden

So I had some extra (practice) pieces from when I designed cards for stamp club and as you know, I don't like to throw out pretty stuff... and then this happened today:




This is a regular card with pocket on the front. When you pull out the Pink Pirouette layer you could write some more on the back of it... like a poem perhaps?


I simple stamped the large rose in Pink Pirouette ink to keep it simple.

And I added clear wink of Stella on the popped up Rose:



A little tip... so you won't get the dimensional glue sticking through the lace of the pocket, I simply added a circle of cardstock underneath the lace (glued it on with liquid glue so it would not lift up), then added the Rose to lace pocket with several dimensionals on that protected area. I hope that makes sense?!

Supplies used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!