just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, August 12, 2016

Inspired by Kimberly Van Diepen

One of my all time favorite blogs is the one of Kimberly Van Diepen. I saved a card a while back so I could CASE it but didn't have the stamp set/bundle yet... But now I do! While I loved her color choice I wanted to make mine different so I had to think a little more.

Here is my take:


I have to let you in on a secret... Mint Macaron is NOT my favorite color... I actually hardly ever use it... Shhhhh... don't tell on me LOL! B u t... in combination with Sweet Sugarplum, I actually quite like it! It's harmonious...

Here is the original card:



Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!