just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Thoughtful Branches and Jar of Love

.... seem like a good combination of stamp sets!

So I just made a card with both sets...



To get the is marbled look of the blossom I die cut it from Wisteria Wonder cardstock. Then I spritzed it with water and used the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge that has that large splotch to pick up Elegant Eggplant ink and stamp it onto the wet cardstock. I repeated it several times, BUT made sure I dried my stamp before inking up again so I would not water down my ink pad! VERY easy!

Supplies used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!