just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Thoughtful Branches and retired items

Hmmmm - today I am off a bit it seems... Cause I paired the "Thoughtful Branches" with not 1 but TOW retired items.

BUT since I made the card, I AM going to show it to you... maybe it was because my favorite bundle will be retired in 2 days as well?

Here it is:


Yep, the chevron embossing folder AND the designer frame embossing folder ... both are gone and I had not taken them out of my embossing folders yet. Guess what I am doing tomorrow... 

BTW - to colors used are Delightful Dijon and Early Espresso..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!