I've had this idea in my head for a while now on how to create a "marbled" Hydrangea... and today I did my "trial run"...and it turned out!
I die cut the flower pieces from shimmery white cardstock. Then I worked on the blossom first, I spritzed it with water and dabbed on Dapper Denim ink using my Aqua Painter while the cardstock was still pretty wet so the ink could run. And I didn't cover every little surface on purpose! I LOVE that look... The stem I also spritzed and then watercolor washed sort of in Garden Green.
The Background is also shimmery white cardstock, spritzed with water and ink in Blushing Bride was applied by running the ink pad across several time to get a tint.
Don't forget, this stamp set is only available this month! So if you are thinking about it.. don't wait to long...