just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Today I have an adorable Christmas Card to share... the first one in a series of Christmas themed swap cards. This one used the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle...


This card was created by fellow demo Angela C.

And O - M - G!!!! The cable knit embossing folder is to die for. I must admit, it was not on my list of must haves at first... But then I saw samples and that was that... especially after seeing and feeling the texture first hand!

There are a few things to keep in mind when using this embossing folder, so Stampin' Up! created a video for you to watch:




Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!