just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Happy colorful Birthday

I've seen a card the other day that I wanted to CASE... and now I can't find it. So I tried my best to go by what I remembered... and came up with something very different... The only thing that is the same is the die cut word that was water colored....




BUT - I had lots of fun making this colorful card.

The background is easy. I inked up a clear block in Bermuda Bay ink and spritzed it with rubbing alcohol, then "stamped" the fun mess onto white cardstock.

The black flower is pretty shimmery as it has clear wink of Stella on it.See:



Did you know that the Wink of Stella brush is so easy to control that you can add the glitter to your item AFTER you already added it to your card... like I did today ;-)

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!