just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 17, 2016

No white Cardstock today, yep!

I think by now you've noticed how I love making cards where the cardbase is white. Well today, not only did I not do that, but I also didn't use ANY white cardstock on the card...

And you also know that when I am on to something, like the "one sheet wonder" from yesterday ... it just might carry over. And it did. But this time, I didn't stamp the sheet of cardstock... I simply used a 12 by 12 piece of Designer Series Paper from the "Petals & Paisleys" pack!






I cut the 12 by 12 piece of DSP into 3 3/4 squares. This makes NINE cards. And of course to save on cardstock, I cut the leaf out of the center of the Cajun Craze layer.

Tip:
If you don't have colored ribbon and don't want to dye your white ribbon, you could add a strip of colored contrast cardstock across the card and run you neutral ribbon over it. And that will make it show up more ;-)

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!