just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Blast from the Past

The other day I thought I could make a test tube holder like I've done many of years ago.  And I did some digging and found the instructions again.

Here is what I did:



The original pattern was created by Lisa Somerville I think in 2008... Here is a sketch that will help you:


11” x 4” piece of card stock score on dashed lines cut on solid lines.
Score at ½”, 1-3/4”, 4-1/4”, 5-1/2”cut circle with 1/2” circle punch (or larger if your test tubes are bigger. The ones I used were from the Paper Pumpkin kit)

sides are scored 1-1/4”
11” x 4” piece of card stock score on dashed linescut on solid line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!