just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, November 11, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches inspired

Today I was going to follow a sketch provided by Freshly Made Sketches but ever so slightly changed it to fit my die cut image... and then the greeting. LOL so really, I guess I should say I was inspired by this week's sketch

Here is my version:




The sketch looks like this:




But, that's what sketches are for... to get inspired by! So why don't you play along as well?

Supplies used:



2 comments:

  1. Love that ornament done in gold! Sweet bow! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love that little tree! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!