just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Moroccan DSP meets Paisleys and Posies

Today I was looking for a sketch challenge and turned to my trusty blog feed reader. And I am so glad that over at the  "Global Design Project"  they had posted a sketch this week!

Here is my card:




And here is the sketch:


Be sure to check out all the great samples... they may just inspire you to play along...


Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!