just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Double Gift Card Holder

Today I needed a double gift card holder, did a little research and came up with this little card below.

Outside:


The card is actually 2 little note cards form the paper pumpkin kit, glued together. So when you open the card, it folds up and has a greeting on the inside top, the gift card holder in the center, and a large snowflake on the flap that folds down. But since I was in a rush, the pictures of the flaps didn't turn out. sorry...

Here is the center part with the gift card holder closed:




And here it is open:




I used the gift card envelope thinlit and cut out TWO, then glued the 2 side flaps together to join the envelopes. I then glued that joined flap down into one of the envelopes. The pictures below use DSP so you could see it better. I used typing paper and stamped snowflakes on the ones for my real card...



I snipped off one of the top flaps and used the one from the envelope on the right to go over both envelopes as closure and used Washi Tape to keep it closed




Supplies used:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!