just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Even the IRS people deserve a nice card

Today I made out my quarterly tax check to the "beloved" IRS and since I was out of business size envelopes, I knew I had to use a greeting card sized one. Well that got me to think... why not make them smile (hopefully anyways...since they are usually very unfriendly people) and send along a card...



I didn't stamp a greeting or wrote anything on the inside, so the person opening the envelope could re-use the card if wanted

Nothing fancy... but it shows that you can make cute note cards in no time with our pretty papers and cool framelits!

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!