just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 23, 2016

minimalism at it's best

I was going through some stashed aways goodies the other day and came across some card bases that were leftovers from who knows what card kit.

I quickly put them to use!



The dots were printed on the card front, the inside of the card is white...How is that for a quick no layer card?

And because I sort of liked that card, I made the second one like this:




There was no design printed on the card front, so I stamped white snowflakes, the inside of the card is white..

I dare you to go through your stash of "use up later" cardstock or kits and make some thinking of you or Thank You cards to send out after Christmas...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!