just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 9, 2016

Wonderful Winterland, Take #2

A couple of days ago I've shared a card with you that I made with the "Wonderful Winterland" Paper Pumpkin kit... today I played some more with the kit and came up with this card:



This time, I've used the laser-cut trees as a stencil. I temporarily adhered it to the Fancy Frost DSP layer  and brayered with Island Indigo ink over it. Then I removed the "stencil" and kept it for my next project in the making!

Supplies used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!