just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Window Box... a laser-cut card

Today I want to show you a card that I made in under 10 minutes, but you wouldn't think so I bet...
Here it is:





I knew I wanted to color the backside of the pretty cut-out but knew if I did that on the backside of the Vellum cardstock it might be to pale. So I cut a template first. put that down on some dark cardstock then put the Vellum Cardstock over it (I temporarily held it in place with dimensionals so it would not move on me), then colored in OVER top on the right side of the Vellum... using markers 





Once colored in, I put mini glue dots in the corners and adhered to the back of the layer that has the same image cut out



Oh and a little tip about this problem of the glue dots showing when used with Vellum cardstock, like here


I did place them strategically, so I could cover them up later with enamel dots ;-)

Supplies used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!