just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Thailand Achievers Blog Hop - Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek



Welcome to the Thailand Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop for may 2017. This month our theme "2017/2018 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek". We want to show you some of the AMAZING products that are available for demonstrators to order right now! So if you join you are able to get your hands on this new product early. You are going to love this new Annual Catalog.


If you are reading my blog in an email, please be sure to click over to my blog to see the sample and the hop list underneath...


Here is my contribution for today's blog hop:



I've used the new hostess stamp set "Tranquil Tulips" and  all of the new in-colors:



Here is a closer look  at the tulips... I've popped up the top layer!


Oh and that frame was made from ONE piece of 12x12 CARDSTOCK! My demonstrator friend Kerstin Kreis (from Germany) showed how to make the frame on Facebook the other day and I couldn't resist to make one too! Thanks Kerstin for the great video (I of course used inches for measurements not centimeters)

To start you'll score each side of the cardstock at  3/4  +  1 1/2  +  2 1/4  +  3
then you cut the outer corners off, so it will look like this:

(If you need info in cm... it's every 2cm, also the marking below)


Then you'll mark 3/4 in on the 2nd panel on left and right side on 2 opposing sides, now mark and cut out areas as pictured below (click on photo to enlarge)


Then start rolling the sides in that have the mitered cuts:



Then roll the sides in that are straight, and tuck them right into the mitered corners!






I am sorry this was a bit lengthy, but I thought some of you might want to make a frame yourself ...

OK...back to our hop.... You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Claudia Perry or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Claudia Perry. 


Blog Hop List:




5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for sharing Kerstin's frame (in inches!) and your creation with tulips. Wonderful piece of art. I hope you won't mind if I CASe it? Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Thanks for sharing! Love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and thanks for the directions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for the great instructions!

    ReplyDelete

  5. just wonderful - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!