just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Pattern Party

OH MY - the Pattern Party decorative masks in combination of the embossing paste is just too cool. See my card and then don't forget to scroll down on a little picture tutorial to show you how easy it is to do...


And here is a close up on the paste detail




Click on the picture below for larger view of tutorial:


Tips:
1) be sure to secure your cardstock to work area before adding mask over it
2) use Washi Tape to secure mask in place
3) use post-it notes to cover areas that don't need paste on it
4) cover with paste as desired and scrape off extra paste with long knife for smooth look
4) clean mask and knives immediately, do NOT let paste dry on mask!!!!

Oh and if you wondered how I came up with this vibrant color combo... I didn't! I played along here:


This is what the challenge post said: "The generic colors are Raspberry PinkYellow, and Green.  For your paper-crafted creation, please use just these 3 colors with any neutrals you'd like to add." 

The colors that I chose are:




If you haven't ordered the embossing paste yet, you really should add it and the knives to your next order so you can have this much fun too ;-)



Product List


3 comments:

  1. So beautifully done! I love how the paste looks over the bright colors!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!