just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Daisy Delight - Pencil Toppers

Today I made some little gifts... which are simple but oh so cute! Adorable pencil toppers. I think those would make great "back to school" teacher gifts too... What do you think?




I took several photos, so you could see them better...




I stamped the daisy 3 times per color onto glossy white CS.
Then punched them out and curled each petal with the bone folder
I put one mini glue dot between the layers (not in center so you can pierce the push pin through easier)
The center filler was stamped in Early Espresso onto Whisper White CS and punched out with the 1/2 inch circle punch and added to push pin with mini glue dots.
Then a gold faceted gem was added to center
Petals were fluffed once more...





Pencils and push pins came from the Dollar store







Maybe this inspired you to make some of your own?



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!