just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, August 18, 2017

Life is beautiful... that's the truth

I am going to share the card with you first and then a little story afterwards..



Yesterday night I had the first session of my "Carols of Christmas" card class and when we started I noticed that my little deer die was missing. I was sick to my stomach because trash went out 2x since I designed the cards. I just knew it was lost...

But then this morning when I got ready for the next class I found it hiding under a piece of cardstock that I use as background at my demo station


So that I was relieved is an understatement and because I was so happy I decided to make a card featuring this little stinker...

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!