just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Lovely Inside & Out

Today I pulled out a "new to me" bundle called "Lovely Inside & Out" and made a very fast card with the help of the "Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper".


Oh and just in case you didn't know about how awesome our dies work together, here is how I die-cut it... I first cut out the shape from the "Lovely Inside & Out" and then used the oval famelit to cut out out of the cardstock and not be a "window". Then I used the exact same oval again with white paper and layered behind the shape...





Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!