just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Marbled Glossy Background Video

After I had posted yesterday's card I received a nice email from Dolly telling me she liked the card and if I had a tutorial... So I figured besides taking several photos and then type what I did, I would just do a very fast video... because this background is so very easy!

So if you want to see how it's done, don't forget to scroll down below the card:



Here is the short how to video:












Product List

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!