just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 22, 2017

Coffee Café

Today I needed a little push to get creative, so I thought it's time to follow a sketch challenge. The one hosted by "Freshly Made Sketches" felt good, so I went for it!

Here is my card:


I textured the black piece of cardstock behind the coffee cup with the Quilt Top embossing folder. Even though you don't see much of it, it gives it enough texture to add some interest to the card.

The oval greeting was ink up with Versa Mark ink and then in black Memeento ink...then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. It's hard to read or make out on the picture, but looks just fine on the original card.. It was just the angle of me taking the photo...

Here is the sketch I followed:




Product List

Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the patterns and the texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always adore a card with a massive latte on it - it's right up my alley! The colours you've used are fabulous together too! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!