just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, September 4, 2017

Pick a Pumpkin ... or not...

Today is the first day of Stamp Club in September and I was busy cutting cardstock... even had my hubby help with die-cutting. He's great!

Soooo I decided besides designing a card from scratch I would CASE one "quick"! I found one that I loved on Mary Fish's blog and only changed the colors a tiny bit... 'cause I   a) wanted to make a slight change and b) had scraps ...

The Pick a Pumpkin bundle is awesome and not just good for fall and Halloween. It's one of my favorites in the Holiday catty!


Here is my fast card:


I love the clean look and could see this card in many color combos. You could even make several ahead of time and keep the sentiment off. Then when you're in a bind you stamp a greeting and voila.. you have a elegant card in a jiffy!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!