just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Retired Stamp meets current and on trend

Well yesterday I showed you several of the 3D Eclipse cards and told you about one that I made using a retired stamp... While I try to only showcase current products, every now and then I might sneak in a retired one because A) I needed something for a special reason and B) it's great for you to see how to combine new and old...



Soooo while the motorcycle stamp has been retired for a long time, the other 2 are current! And we do have a "new" motorcycle stamp set in the catalog now too... which I added to the supply list below!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!