just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fun online stamping with my Stampin' Up! family

My upline Dena asked us to test out some "online stamping" with her and we did that yesterday evening. It was so much fun! She had sent us supply packets for 4 projects that used the Painted Harvest Bundle and told us what else we needed to have on hand.

So the good "student" that I am, I made sure I had everything ready before Dena came online!


And then we watched her demo in a Facebook Live video and we crafted along with her.  Here are the awesome projects















It was the first time for me to participate in something like that and hope we can do it again. I am even thinking about offering some "stamp of the month" program to my customers so we can do some online stamping together... stay tuned for that...




Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!