just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Spooky Cat Matchbook

Today I am going to show you the little make-and-take project that I had with me at the vendor event last night. It's a cute little matchbook treat holder



And here is the inside:



They were really easy to make! Here are the measurements: Cardstock for holder is 2 1/2 by 8 1/2 and it was scored at 1 and 5

The DSP piece was 2 1/4 by 2 3/4

You don't see it in the picture but the the bottom flap was stapled over the cellophane of the treat and then we added the punched out greeting over the staple ;-)


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!