just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Butterfly Basics without Butterfly

Today I am back to show you one of the Swap cards. This one was in the group that I got to make myself. Meaning fellow demo Carol Smith designed the card and brought the supplies for us to make the card.

I love the fern from the stamp set a lot, so I am drawn to it naturally ...the card was very easy to make and I could see a stack made with various sentiments...





I also like how we stamped the background with the marbled stamp and then stamped the fern right over it... something that I haven't considered before.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!