just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Life Happens - Coffee Helps...

Well - I sure hope it will LOL. With Thanksgiving comes holiday travels and the busiest time of the year for this little pet care associate here. (I like the fancy name vs pet sitter... made me feel special for a second)

I will be extremely busy over the next couple of days so I thought I'd share some more swap cards. Here is the one the fit the theme:



This card was designed by fellow demo Mary Ann Rossiter and I really like the clean look and all the texture. Did you notice the pretty ribbon?

Product List

Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card. You are the best pet associate ever. Such a kind, caring person. You are a blessing to many. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!