just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Christmas Make and Take

Today I'm taking part at the vendor event again and prepared a Christmas card for a make and take...


I LOVE how fast this card came together... a little piece of Designer Series paper... a textured layer and oh so pretty foil snowflake... way easy but elegant!

I am typing this post from the event so I'm not able to add the supply list but don't hesitate to ask... I'll try to add it later



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!