just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Color Challenge - Global Design Project 117

It's been a while since I've played along with the  Global Design Project Group. I was happy to see that this week there is a color challenge. Especially a color combo that I would normally not use, because my brain doesn't work like that. So it made me really think, which is good!



So I made a simple and modern Christmas card:



If you are wondering where I got that snowflake die-cut from ... it's part of the "Tags & Trimmings" bundle and I love the bold look of it... The wink of Stella was used to splatter the background... simply squeeze the barrel of the pen to get more flow of the paint and then tap then pen against your finger or another pen to splatter...

Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog (Global Design Project) to see what everyone has come up with and even play along yourself...

If you wonder what items we have in store using today's color combo, click below



Product List


Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I was wondering! I try to limit myself on the Holiday Catalog purchases and this is a set that didn't make the list. But I really like the snowflake and your clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great showcase of these dies - fun use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge - glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!