just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, December 15, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - Christmas Shaker Cards

Well this week I was working on the Christmas Shaker cards from the October Paper Pumpkin kit and was not paying close attention that the acetate pieces are actually 2 different sizes for the 2 cards. And because of that, I ended up with one last square that was just a little to small for the tree card.  So I made an alternative version. Here is the "original":






































And here is my version that is not a shaker, but still dimensional!




You can't really see it really well in the picture, but I splattered "Wink of Stella" over the background trees!

And here is the 2nd shaker card from the kit:






































These cards were so easy to put together -I was amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!