just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 25, 2018

January Stamp-a-Stack: Heartfelt Blooms

Today is Stamp-a-Stack day and I am going to share one of the cards with you... Here is card #1:


Here is what I did to achieve the continuous look of the flower:
The card was scored with the Simply Scored tool for a clean and crisp fold.
Then, the card was opened back up,
A little bit of adhesive was added to back of the 3 ¼ white square layer. It was then placed centered onto the card front
The flower was stamped in Berry Burst ink over the bottom left edge of the top layer so it will also stamp down onto the card front some!


Product List





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!