just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Blends over Embossing... again!

The other day I posted a card and did a little video about the magical technique that uses Stampin' Blends over white embossed images on black cardstock...and used a different image then on the initial card, so I thought I'd better make it into a card quick! Here it is:


And for an extra tip... you can custom color your ribbon with the Stampin' Blends too... like I did here with the dark Old Olive one! They are so darn versatile ;-) LOL - Love it!

AND... did you see the fancy holes in the tag?! Those were punched with the "lemon/watermelon" punch from the itty bitty fruit punch pack!!!


Product List


Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!