just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Yep... some more fun with Brushos!

Today I was going to honestly play with something else... BUT then I just couldn't help myself and used the Brusho's again.

This time I knew I wanted to use our pretty Rose die-cut in combination with the Brushos and here is what I made:




Since I wanted to have some control over where the Brusho color go, I first die-cut the rose and then used the "negative" shape as a mask sort of...


I placed it over my shimmery white CS and spritzed opening with water, then added my Brusho colors  and spritzed some more.Then quickly before it cold run too much, put a piece of paper towel over it to absorb the watery mess...



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!