just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Brusho Crystals... contained

The other day I wanted to create a card using the Brusho Crystals but didn't want it to let it spread all over, because I wanted a somewhat clean look... I did achieve it! Scroll down to see how I did it..




I lightly taped the watercolor paper onto grid paper and then used masking tape to create the clean border. The lines from the grid paper helped me keeping the open inner area a straight shape!




I almost forgot to take a picture of the masking in progress so I took one after I spritzed it a 2nd time with water and stood it up so the water could run off

Product List

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!