just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 18, 2018

DSP gift bag

Today I'm showing you another way on how to use up designer series paper... use 2 sheets to make a bag!


On this one I didn't keep the top open and didn't add handles... but you could! I stapled it shut because there is actually a gift in there for my husband .... I had to be sneaky as today is our 25th wedding anniversary and we're celebrating at the beach...

I will try and make a little video next week gor you guys so you can use up dome of your papers too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!