just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Fun Card

Today I am using up a piece of DSP from the "Painted with Love" DSP class. This paper is so vibrant and fun!



When you open the card the butterfly will be pulled to the inside of the card... how fun is that!




To achieve this, the solid Butterfly was die-cut from Fresh Fig CS 2 times. Each butterfly was folded in half. The detailed butterfly was die cut from gold foil paper that was adhesive backed. Solid, folded, butterflies were added to back of detailed butterfly.  Back of butterfly halves were covered with adhesive and butterfly was added to inside of card. I held it against the inside of front and centered body in “track”.... not hard to do and looks cool!

Give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!